Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Season of Thanks (and clutter!)


I thought it appropriate that with my first blog I should mention how much I appreciate all the good things in my life, past, present, and still to come. It's not always easy to remember how wonderful the gift of life is on a daily basis, but with this wonderful season already upon us I wanted to make sure you know I am giving thanks!

That said, welcome to my blog. Today has been an experience in finding out how to blog, how to make my blog page attractive, how to link, how to draw interest, how to fix this darn layout and finally, to keep it short and sweet and to the subject! I have to give a big "shout out" thank you to Shabby Blogs for their inspiration, without whom I wouldn't have attempted to do this!


As you can see from the pictures, my work desk is definitely suffering from abandonment!

Look for more to come. I hope I can keep you interested.


Remember to:  DRINK MORE WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment