Monday, April 19, 2010

“Baby Steps?”, you say. How about “snail steps”?

Sorry to be absent soooo long! I think the blogging bug will hit me this summer when I’m not working full time! I hope so, anyway!
Lots been going on. I feel attached by the hip to   my computer trying to promote my Etsy shop. I don’t know what to feel about 43 sales in 8 months. Some say it’s great. But I get a little disheartened when I see the shops with well over hundreds, and even thousands, of sales. I think I have a good marketable product that stands out somewhat. Standing out on Etsy is not an easy thing to do! I won’t give up. I’m trying, trying!
Anyway, I hope to reach that 50 mark soon. I would like to give a free pair of earrings away to the buyer of my 50th item! Shipped free as well. I am pondering which special pair to promote. So maybe I’ll go grab some pictures to post on here and decide once I see them on the blog!!
 Remember to: Take care of the EARTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment