Saturday, May 29, 2010

Treasury Crazy!

I have been making some cool Etsy Treasuries this week and really enjoyed it. First two that I made I included (of course) my own pieces of jewelry! In fact, that was how I got the inspiration for the themes! I was a little bummed to read in the Etsy forums that Etsy Admin. probably won’t pick them for the Front Page if you include your own items.  I think that is a little bit unfair, but I failed to research Treasury guidelines beforehand so, my bad! I do so want to be on the Front Page!


So anyway, I made up some fun Treasuries and really tried hard…I mean, hard,  to make them Front Page worthy…and now I’m thinking that I sure hope some of those people who I included will take pity on poor ol’ me and include me in Treasuries of their own (if they make any, that is!), since I can’t toot (I like to say, honk) my own horn!
So here they are. Take a look. Hope you enjoy.

Fruit Salad

Peanut Butter & Jelly
Copper Rose & Pink Delights Metallic in Blues
Remember to: support your local high school band! (my Sean is having his final concert for the year tonight! Can’t wait)

No comments:

Post a Comment