Monday, June 14, 2010

Will work for Beads!!

I can’t help myself. I can’t look at a bead, be near a bead, think about a bead, touch a bead, or sell a bead without coveting them for myself! I try, try, try with all good intentions to not come home with all my earnings spent from working a weekend bead show but I just can’t do it! I’m weak, yes, but I sure am happy when I get home!

I worked the Durham Intergalactic Bead Show at the Durham Marriott this weekend and had so much fun! Watching women (and some men) touching, looking, ooohing and aahhhing over beads and pretty little things is so rewarding! I especially like sharing ideas with them when they pick up strands of beads and wonder what they can do with them.

I had so much fun with a couple of women who were new to jewelry making. They made my day! (If you’re reading this, you girls know who you are!) Headpins=Little hangy downy things!

So here’s all my loot. Most of it from Theodora’s Beautiful Beads. (The booth I work at.) Thanks Luke!

img_0107

img_0110 img_0109

Remember to: Enjoy the beauty around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment