Sunday, March 6, 2011

Too much to catch up on!

I have been very remiss, I must say. Too much going on and I am not very good at prioritizing lately! Where do I start when there has been so much going on?

Well the biggest news would have to be that I have been contacted by Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine and accepted to be in the June issue! A huge honor and I was elated! I was contacted by an asst. editor on my Etsy shop site telling me how much she loved my jewelry. She told me some of her favorite pieces and said she “actually loved” them. (Thank you so much, Cynthia, if you ever happen to read this) I think I was in shock for over a week. Here are 2 of her picks:img_0037  img_0047

So stay tuned for that. I’m sure I’ll be sharing the issue release with you. :)

In other news, I have been very busy on Etsy being involved in 5 treasury teams of which I am a member. One as a leader! Dreamteam was started by my Etsy friend, Lauren, of LaurenBlytheDesigns. She asked me to be a leader as we have helped promote each others shops for the past 6 months. She has been very generous and giving of her time to help my shop become more visible and I am very grateful. Take a look at her beautiful shop!

Another team, Treasureme  is captained by my friend, Holly of FiveLittleGems, who keeps me laughing and sane! Without Holly’s expertise of Etsy, I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to keep up with all the hard work that it entails! Treasureme team was the first team I joined and have found some wonderful friends while helping to promote each others shops with beautiful treasuries.

I will fill you in with more team news in my next post. Look for Tara of Waterwaif on Etsy, captain of Team Discovery, another friend and fellow treasury maker. Tara is kind enough to be hosting a give-away with a piece of my jewelry. Will post the link then!

Thanks for being patient and sticking around. Sorry, again to have been absent! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment